Monday, April 12, 2010

Balto 2: Wolf Quest Fan Trailer

This is a fan-made trailer of the undeservingly overlooked sequel to "Balto". This one was a bit of a challenge because the movie's plot is a little bit more complex than most, so I had to weave together the various plotlines into one coherent trailer (whether I succeeded or not, you'll say), hopefully it's not too convoluted. This was a little tough because I only decided to leave out one of the four main plotlines, one which appears much later in the story (the wolf pack plot). I also tried to make something completely different to the trailers I've done thus far. I wanted to get the epic spirit in the movie IN the spirit of the movie and not just with epic music and quick cuts. I hope it ended up looking as epic and stunning as the movie actually is (putting aside the terrible animation and most of the music score, which are easily overlooked). Enjoy. Comments please. ***** Songs used (In order) -"Across The Bridge" -- Immediate Music (Epic #1) -"Orch Rise 5" -- Immediate Music (Themes for Orchestra and Choir) -Unknown Ending Credits Song - Unknown Artist (Balto II: Wolf Quest) -"The Atonement" -- Michiru Oshima (Full Metal Alchemist OST 1) -"The Grand Design" -- Various Artists (Balto II: Wolf Quest) *note* The song I name as "Unknown Ending Credits Song" appears during the ending credits of the "Balto II: Wolf Quest" movie after "Taking You Home" and before the credits end. Being no official OST release out, I can't tell what the names of the song or the artist are ...

Tags : Fax Broadcasting

No comments:

Post a Comment