Monday, September 27, 2010

Gavin Rossdale - Love Remains The Same

New, Single, Bush frontman Gavin Rossdale, 2008, Official, Music, Video, Wanderlust LYRICS: A thousand times I've seen feel gravity as a lunar landing make me want to run till I find that I shut the world out of here I drift to you, you're all that I feel when everything we know vervaagt to black half the time the world is ending Truth is I am done pretending I never thought I would give you more thrust so far I'm here without you you drink to all the mistakes that we have lostAll you have done will change But love remains the same find a place to escape take you with me for the space of the city buzz sounds just like a fridge walk the streets through seven bars I just find where you are The faces seem to blur They're all the same Half the time when the world is ending Truth is I am done pretending I never thought I'd give more you push me so far Here I am without you drink to all that we have lost mistakes we have made everything will bechange But love remains the same so much more to say So much to do can not fool me, We Shall Overcome 'yet all the links you play - we could have had the sun could take place before we are half the time the world is ending Truth is I am done pretending too long defending You and I are long pretended that I never thought that I had more to give you're pushing me so far Here I am without you drink to all that we have lost mistakes we made ...

Thanks To : Jail Bail Fabulous Super Store

No comments:

Post a Comment