Monday, October 11, 2010

A really Potter Musical 2 Part 5

Harry learns not only when his friends find him and know that love is all they need to succeed. "A Very Potter Musical" is an unofficial, fan-made parody of a show "Not Alone" Lyrics (by Darren Criss). Ginny: I've just surrounded by darkness and heartless Ive seen how the world can you be seen and Ive felt like crying his desperate Ill always do my best to prove that Harry, you are just because you're with me, and nothing never bring our concernNothing can give me from lovin you and you know its true, dont whatll come to question our love is all we have to make it through Now I know it's not easy (Harry: No, it is not easy), but it is not difficult try (Harry: her try so hard) every time I see you smile and feel so close to me tell me Harry & Ginny: that youre child just because you're with me and our words will never be reduced because nothing can keep lovin you and you know its true, dont come to stand whatll questionour love is all we do through Harry: Now I still get to travel and I stumble trying to understand the things I do sometimes look for reasons, but I do not need em to have everything I need is the look in your eyes and I realize Ron: Hey Harry! Harry: You're back. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny & Baby youre not just because you're with me, and nothing is ever returned to bring us nothing can keep me Lovin 'You cause and you know its true, dont whatll come to question our love is all thatneed ...

Friends Link : Aluminum Carbon Valentines Day Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment