Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sick Puppies - All The Same official video

No matter where you come from As long as you come to me I do not like illusions I can not see clearly I do not care no, would not have the courage to set the twist in the end you've shown me what I do not mind .. I do not care .. Until you're here Go ahead tell me you leave again You'll just come back running Holding your scarred heart in hand And 'the same and I'll take you for who you are If you take me for everything all over again and' the same time and do it scrolldays go by until you decide to come between it always seems too long All of a sudden And I have the ability, yes, I want to breathe, while you can, however long you stay is all that are not 'little t'. . I do not care .. Until you're here Go ahead tell me you leave again You'll just come back running Holding your scarred heart in hand And 'the same and I'll take you for who you are If you take me for everything all over again' s all the same right or wrongBlack or white If I close my eyes I have the same in my life The compromise I close my eyes It 's the same Go ahead say you're leaving You'll just come back running Holding your scarred heart in hand' all the same and for those who take six If I what to take to do all over again and 'the same ..

Recommend : Jungle Gyms Winter Coats Store . LOWER Prices in The Same Item Clear Plastic Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment