Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dream Theater - Metropolis Part 1 (Images and Words) - SPLIT-SCREEN COVERS - VRA!

Dream Theater Tribute Split Screen Cover VRA! Metropolis - Part 1 "The Miracle and the Sleeper 'Album: Images and Words our second song for the Split-Screen Cover / Tribute Project Dream Theater. This time our guest singer Will Shaw," Man, DT and Symphony X sang with his car ", aka Unflexablegrace. Thanks for the great performance! For suggestions, comments or otherwise, please contact us via email. splitscreencovers@gmail.com ╟ ► split screen COVERS Song # 1 -" Lifting ShadowsOff a Dream "Song # 2 - Metropolis - Part 1" The Ideas behind the project is to collaborate online, to include this record. Although some are good friends of mine in the center of the project, the band will not necessarily be the same for each song. We will take the guests from all over the world, are usually (though not all) for voice, but at our discretion. How is this? "every man in the tape recordings of their parts (audio and video ) at home or in the studio room and sends it to me. Iput the audio together and mix it. Since I'm fairly new to mixing, this has been a great exercise for me. I learn the concept behind the sound of my favorite albums and try a whole bunch of cool techniques attempting to replicate it closely. I AB my mix with the original song but I don't get too crazy about it. It's difficult to get the sound exactly right due to a number of variables. When I get it close enough I stop comparing the two and just get it to sound good (hopefully) from there. When ...

Related : Sea Container Fear Of Speaking Citizen Watches Store. LOWER Prices in Same Item

No comments:

Post a Comment